cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans Data

8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I noticed that 5G plans have a clause for unlimited data at reduced speed once the full-speed data has been used up. Does that also apply to 4G plans? Also, do these 4G and 5G plans support multiple SIM cards?

8 REPLIES 8

8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. I meant to mark this reply as the accepted solution.

@Typhon  You only get reduced speeds after data bucket used on 5G plans 

Typhon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech wrote:

@8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL 

Sorry, only the 5G plans have that features 😞

Please note that the unlimited data after you regular plan data will be reduced to 512Mbps

If it's unlimited data why do you suggest it would be reduced after regular plan data ? Does this mean that even on a 4G plan after all plan data is used up you would   still have data at reduced speeds?

frostyfire22
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL Only 5G plans are unlimited. Maybe PM might change them in the future!

@esjliv  Yes , at least it’s my understanding but things change on the daily around here sometimes too 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL 

Sorry, only the 5G plans have that features 😞

Please note that the unlimited data after you regular plan data will be reduced to 512Mbps

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL  The unlimited data is only for the 5G plans and you can only have one SIM card per account and email address 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@8MN4Nt7gqSnTraL - I don't believe that clause is accurate, or at least not yet in effect.

edit, oh this is in effect for 5G plans @softech @Handy1  ? Then I stand corrected, apologies.

Need Help? Let's chat.