cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Plan

Jcroteau1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Been a Public Mobile customer for a couple years and an am interested in ungrading my plan. I'm looking at the 4G 44/Month plan and noticed if I sign up for a 90 day plan it goes down to $39/month. I'm wondering if I keep that plan going indefinitely if it stays $39, or if that's only for the first 90 days. 

6 REPLIES 6

@computergeek541 

Great catch thanks

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Jcroteau1 

Once you sign up for the plan the rate will remain as long as you stay with this plan.

Remember that you will be charge $117 plus taxes once you switch but remember to switch on your next renewal date since you have been charge already for your current plan.

You can use 30gb of data over the 90 days slot.

This plan includes 90GB of data.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jcroteau1 

Once you sign up for the plan the rate will remain as long as you stay with this plan.

Remember that you will be charge $117 plus taxes once you switch but remember to switch on your next renewal date since you have been charge already for your current plan.

You can use 90gb of data over the 90 days slot.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jcroteau1 

it'll continue until you change it....BUT..PM reserves the right to increase plan costs (with notice) as they did in the past with the old $10 plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jcroteau1  It’s stays $39 for as long as you do t change the plan , you will get 90GB of data on day one for 90 days to use and at the end of 90 days you will have 3 x the rewards to use towards the next renewal 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jcroteau1 

it is an ongoing pricing.  $39/month

remember PM will charge you $39x3 in the beginning and give you 30Gb x 3 as well, for you to use it in 90 days

So, once you joined, the price stays

Need Help? Let's chat.