cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited data at reduced speed gone?

Abacklashishere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was recently on a 60gig plan that switched to a reduced speed when it was used up. Then I upgraded to a 75 gig plan and everything was great. Speed was still reduced when data ran out instead of being cut off altogether. Since Im unable to subscribe to home internet where I live, I've become reliant to unlimited data albeit, throttled. But then I decided to upgrade once again to a 100 gig plan and now it gets completely cut off when data is used up. I've tried switching back to the previous plan I was on to no avail. I've been a customer for quite some time and even longer with other accounts and there are numerous competitors offering unlimited data  so it'll be a shame to switch to another provider if I can't get this resolved. Hoping for PM personnel to shed some light here,

Thanks,

Turner

3 REPLIES 3

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The plan must say UNLIMITED DATA in bold for it to have it. Right now the only unlimited plan is $34/50GB.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Abacklashishere , if you are in a location that has cellular service but no wired home internet service, the telecoms are offering mobile home internet plans.  It might be worthwhile doing some research into the option.  

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

The current plans include US roaming, which is the trade off for unlimited data. You'll have to wait to see if they change plans again to offer another unlimited option (I'm sure it will happen).

Need Help? Let's chat.