cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updated plan charged but not listed on my account

CEGEEN1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For a couple years up to recently, I've had the basic plan of 3G  $15/month plan.  With several discounts, it has been charged at $11.30 for a number of months on my VISA bill.

A couple months ago, I upgraded to a 4G $19/month plan.  With several discounts, my billing is now $16.95 for the past couple months.  However, in my account listings, it is STILL only showing that my "Current Subscription" is 250 MB at 3G speed, 30-day plan, 100 minutes Canada-Wide Talk, Unlimited International Text.

I switched to, and am now being billed for, the plan with 1GB Data at 4G Speed, unlimited Canada-wide minutes and messages plus unlimited international text and picture messaging.

Why am I being billed for this upgraded plan and yet I still do not have this upgraded plan listed on my account as being my current subscription?  PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE UPGRADE MY PLAN PROPERLY SO THAT MY PHONE IS ACTIVATED FOR THE CORRECT $19/MONTH PLAN AND SO THAT I CAN TRACK MY USAGE UNDER THE CORRECT PLAN THAT I AM NOW PAYING FOR.

5 REPLIES 5

@CEGEEN1  You will collect points which are 1 point = $1.  It is 5% of your payments in points, 10 points annually on your anniversary and 1 point/$1 per referral per month.  You have to collect 15 points before you can redeem them for a $15 bill credit although you can alternatively buy add ons with points at less than their usual $ price. 

CEGEEN1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, does this mean that since Public Mobile switched to their new rewards system we will no longer get ANY $ discount rewards?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @CEGEEN1 

maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

@CEGEEN1 

The website has caching issues.  You may want to clear cache, incognito mode or try a different web browser before you login next time.  You can also try a different device or use the PM app. 

@CEGEEN1  It rather sounds as if your plan didn't switch over and you are still being charged for the $15 but without the $ discounted rewards since customers were all switched to the new points system.  Did you happen to take any screenshots when you changed, and check in your account that the new plan was scheduled?

Need Help? Let's chat.