cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Phone Number

Deniche
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've recently purchased a SIM card from this provider and when I got the sim inside my phone and went to check for my phone number it said "Unknown" do I need to register through the app first to get a phone number?

1000007332.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Deniche
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the heads-up and help!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Please remove your picture, this is not a private forum and hackers can use this information to blacklist your phone.

To sign up with Public Mobile, you must using the App which can be downloaded from the app store and then follow the very simple instructions to sign up. You may need to reboot your phone once it's done.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Deniche go back and edit the post to remove the pic, it is dangerous to post the IMEI on public forum

for the sim, if you are existing customer, you need to login My account, go to Profile page and update the sim card number to the new one.  Them reboot phone and it should be all good

if you don't have an account with PM, download the app and subscribe 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Deniche 

you must download the free PM app to activate your PM account. You'll be given opportunity to port a number from previous or select a new number.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Deniche  You need to download the app to activate the SIM card, and pick a phone number or port one over after you make payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.