cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone has been stolen and I can't log in to public mobile

GHak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't log in to either public mobile or my email account registered with public mobile without my phone.  I'm in a catch 22.  How do I log in to my PM account to cancel by old eSIM and get a new eSIM with my old number?

4 REPLIES 4

GHak

Awesome idea but technologically clumsy, I failed to setup the voice mail so don't have a PIN.  Dang but at least I know this for the next time if I can dig out from this mess.  Thanks

GHak

Thanks for the link.  I couldn't figure out how to launch a private message to an agent.  Waiting for a response from there.  Very helpful.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @GHak fastest way is to get a PM physical sim card from Telus or Koodo store and ask PM support to help to change it first

but for login, or if you want support to help with a new eSIM, message support agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@GHak wrote:

I can't log in to either public mobile or my email account registered with public mobile without my phone.  I'm in a catch 22.  How do I log in to my PM account to cancel by old eSIM and get a new eSIM with my old number?

Have the code sent to you by voice call. As long as the call isn't answered, the call will go to voicemail. You can use another phone to call your number to check for the voice message that contains the 2FA code.  I'm aware that it would also be sending the code to anyone who currently has your phone, but the person could get such a code anyway having posession of your phone device.

Need Help? Let's chat.