cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use phone. Says I am out of minutes.

shegou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have unlimited minutes and my payment (auto-pay) was acknowledged this morning.  Now when I the to use phone it says I am out of minutes .  Can someone please help with this?  I am in a remote area and only have my phone just now.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@shegou wrote:

I have unlimited minutes and my payment (auto-pay) was acknowledged this morning.  Now when I the to use phone it says I am out of minutes .  Can someone please help with this?  I am in a remote area and only have my phone just now.

Thanks

Dial 1 before number.  Does that fix it?

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah..... unlimited minutes should not even pop a system message to you that you're out of minutes.

I would suggest contacting an agent to quickly resolve it because you need your phone service ASAP

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @shegou a phone reboot should be good enough to resolve your issue.  It is just a common system glitch 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@shegou 

tried turn off device and take out SIM card and put it back, also rebooting device.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What plan do you have...the $15 plan only has 100 outgoing calls.Check to make sure you haven't used them up already.

Sometimes that erroneous message happens to me too. Give it another few tries...eventually it'll complete the call.

Need Help? Let's chat.