cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use data

Believeachieve
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I just signed up with public mobile and it mentioned that I got a 1 gb add-on for free. I tried using the data, however it is not working. Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

Thanks,

Mohammad

9 REPLIES 9

@zzzace2000 wrote:

Hi, I also have the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve?

@zzzace2000

As mentioned above, the give 1GB - get 1GB promo ended November 20. If you have signed up after that you are not eligible.

You can reach out to the moderator team with a polite request to look into this - they are PM employees and can help with account issues. Working on a first come, first serve basis, they will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

zzzace2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I also have the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve?

Believeachieve

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPGThese are the screenshots of where its showing me the rewards and on the add-ons page.

@wetcoaster No such promotion as long as i know. It is probably from the referral promo. @Believeachieve Is that add-on active in your self-serve account? Is it possible to share a screenshot of that? (If you do, Make sure hide all personal info).

@Believeachieve wrote:

That was the promotion for the 1 gb bonus for the person that referred me and for myself. I am talking about the 1 gb welcome data add-on.

@Believeachieve

I check in in the community fairly regularly, but this is the first I hear of that difference and I don't find anything official - ie from a PM employee (management or moderator) - on this.

Can you please provide a link to the official PM announcement?

@Luddite, @NDesai (darn, nearly tagged the former oracle as well!)

Am I missing something here?

Believeachieve

That was the promotion for the 1 gb bonus for the person that referred me and for myself. I am talking about the 1 gb welcome data add-on.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Believeachieve, when did you activate  your SIM card and were you referred or did you refer someone?  That is how you get the bonus through referrals.

@ShawnC13@Believeachieve

To get the 1GB referral bonus you had to sign up on or before November 20. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Last-day-to-refer-your-friends-and-fami...

Could that be the problem?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Believeachieve, when did you activate  your SIM card and were you referred or did you refer someone?  That is how you get the bonus through referrals.  As well you have replied to an old thread.  Next time you should start your own thread.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Believeachieve

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

We need to know a bit more about the plan you activated, the device your using, etc... before we can give any recommendations on how to correct your issue.  Also, does your account show the 1GB add-on under self-serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.