cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number porting issue

OlgaKoroleva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I ported my number a week ago (i tested it on this website and it was available). It's currently not working with my previous provider - they see that it was taken by Telus (i never talked to Telus but believe it's Public mobile).
When i was trying to set up my PM account and to activate my PM sim card I wasn't able to do so because that number is not available already (it was prompted to the same availability test I did for porting).
Please advise asap.

Thanks,
Olga
3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @OlgaKoroleva

Sorry to hear about this.

Can you please activate your PM SIM card with a temporary phone number ?

Once active, kindly provide me with the number you want to port and the account number associated. We'lll have a look at it.

You can also send me the number you are having porting issues and I'll look into it.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Looks like you will need help from PM staff member. 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

Next time, please make one thread/post as it gets confusing.

OlgaKoroleva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I received a PM SIM-card recently. When I tried to activate it on the PM website I received a message that it wasn't available. My previous provider Rogers confirmed that the number is not registered with them already because it was taken by Telus (I never talked to Telus). So the number is not working with Rogers too.

I haven't even created my account with PM yet, so I'm surprised how the number was already transferred. But now I cannot create the PM account because the number is not available.

Please advise ASAP - I have a merketing compain going since this week but the number is not working. 

Thanks,

Olga

Need Help? Let's chat.