It says try later

16 REPLIES 16

Bestguy2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you , good info I will order new one , 

Bestguy2023

How to use incogito mode

@Bestguy2023 and old sim cannot be reused. It is a general rule for all carrier,  Please get a new Public Mobile sim card from

@Bestguy2023 PM is an online only provider so they have to be really careful, especially with sim card change. Sim Fraud is real,  with no solid validation, someone can  change sim and can take over you phone and get to your bank with the 2FA.

If you feel uncomfortable, just try change sim later today or tomorrow and use Incgonito mode on desktop/laptop 

@Bestguy2023   A SIM card can only be activated once 

Bestguy2023

I did login using my laptop then entered another nano card used to be public mobile last month because changed the phone, it says invalid sim card

Bestguy2023

Ridiculous all the info they ask , Iam not going to send all the info through message. There are other verification like text or less info. Honestly I have 3 accounts and started to get tired 

@Bestguy2023 

to protect against info stealing...PM is asking certain questions that only you should know...just to make sure you are, who you say you are. It's for your own protection.

Just answer the questions as best as you can and all should be well.

@Bestguy2023 on the desktop, login My Account using Incognito mode, go back to Profile page and check the sim card number, is that showing the old number or new??

if old number, and you cannot change to new, open ticket with support and ask them to change for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Bestguy2023

Tried from desktop sim card invalid 

Bestguy2023
  • CS agents are useless , here is what they ask
  • What is your E-mail address?

What is your home address including the postal code?

What are the four digits of your VISA debit/credit card on file?

What is your current plan?

What is your SIM Card number?

Bestguy2023

Nobody home, waiting for a reply from them

@Bestguy2023  You can get support to help swap it for you also 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Bestguy2023

It gives me error in that place 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bestguy2023  

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1685814751359.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bestguy2023 try later, but make sure you try in a desktop or laptop computer, that part is known to have problem on mobile browser 

Need Help? Let's chat.