cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim card

Shaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings,

I have lost my SIM card and I would like to get a new one with the same number. It has been very difficult to reach you. It has been very difficult to get to  my account. I sign in but I am blocked by double authentication. It sends me another code to my phone which I lost. Please help me to get to my account and get the same number

6 REPLIES 6

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaa  This sis public forum please remove your personal info ,, you can find your account number in your my account , or get support to get it for you 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here           

Shaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please send me my account number to my e mail xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kind regards,

Sabra

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shaa - we are all customers and members here like you on the forum.

To reach Public Mobile employees, you can use the “Get Help” section at the top of the screen above: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help, and in the “Start your Search here” box type 'customer support' to get two methods to Contact a Customer Support Agent (CSA) with Public Mobile.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shaa 

get a Public Mobile sim card from

Once you got the sim card, go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

After you logged in, unsuspend first if you have suspended your service earlier.

Then login My Account, go to Profile page,  click on the pencil beside the SIM card number and change sim card there 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaa 

updated with newest info..

simm.jpgsiim.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaa  Get a new SIM card and do this 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1685818928540.png

Or get support to help yo swap sim number 

• Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box >>>>>>. Click here                 

Need Help? Let's chat.