cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to subscribe plans

Alexy1018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I did try to subscribe a new plan, with migrating my number from fido. However, the app or even we page shows me error while doing subscription. 

Screenshot_2023-07-14-15-59-38-685_com.telus.publicmobile.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Alexy1018

Thank you for your comment, I'm trying to approach to them. 

@Alexy1018 

there was another post earlier today with the same issue.  You will need support to help to manually put in the sim card number for you and complete the activation 

Please message them 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Alexy1018  Maybe u install the app re install app and use a different email or make or create a new one . And you can also change that later . In my account . If you want 

Alexy1018

I did try the reinstallation, it doesn't work. Error still exists upon logon... 

Alexy1018

I purchase a new SIM card outside. And it's on my hand. But when I logged on, it showed me this message, and I choose any of 3 options (buy SIM, already have SIM, purchase SIM outside), system still shows the same error... 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Adding are you trying to order a SIM card ? Or do you have one in hand . Also there is option for eSIM where you don’t have to wait for SIM card but your phone needs to support eSIM 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Alexy1018  So you’re trying in the website .first check credit card make sure you were not charged . If not try again but try on the app start to finish . If you happen to be trying in the app . Maybe uninstall it and reinstall before trying again 

Need Help? Let's chat.