cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to PM Network & need moderator,

Monique4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to connect to PM Network & desperately need to communicate with Moderator, as I tried mostly all the suggested solutions, except trying my SIM card in another cell phone. My account was inactive for about 90 days from Nov 2022 to Feb 2023, as I was outside of Canada. I reactivated in Feb 2023, but didn't put my PM SIM card in before I came back to Canada on Apr 25th 2023. If I need to order a new SIM card, will this work to connect to Network ?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Monique4 

Try login to your account and see if can login. If more than 90 days then your account will be closed, SIM rendered useless and your number will be lost then you need a new SIM.

Your old number will be returned to the carrier you got the number. If your number was assigned by Telus/Koodo/PM there is a chance you can get it backs.

If you can login to your account, just make a manual payment to renew service.

If you need further assistance from a CS_Agent (Moderator), just type in Submit a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them on the envelope icon above.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If it is active then SIM should work, no need for new SIM.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Monique4 wrote:

Unable to connect to PM Network & desperately need to communicate with Moderator, as I tried mostly all the suggested solutions, except trying my SIM card in another cell phone. My account was inactive for about 90 days from Nov 2022 to Feb 2023, as I was outside of Canada. I reactivated in Feb 2023, but didn't put my PM SIM card in before I came back to Canada on Apr 25th 2023. If I need to order a new SIM card, will this work to connect to Network ?

Did you pay after you reactivated? Can you login your PM account to check if your account is activated or suspended? Your previously PM account was closed and deleted because you were outside Canada for more than 90 days. When you come back you need set up new account, choose new phone number and  may need a new sim card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Monique4 

More information will be helpful

You will not need to order a new SIM card (unless you need to activate a new account/number)

How did you re-activate in February?  Are you on autopay?

Are you able to access your self service account? If able to access, is your account active or suspended?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Monique4 

what message do you hear when you dial 611 with your cellphone ?

added...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.