cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete payment to active public mobile sim card-would like to talk to an agent.

Bhobson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased a public mobile sim card, and when on the payment page where I fill in card details to pay for my new plan, I keep getting the message: "We were not able to process your payment. Make sure all information is correct or try again with a different card"

However, the card in question still functions perfectly, and I can use it for other vendors. I do not have an alternative card, and really want to switch to public mobile-how can I active my account and switch to public?

11 REPLIES 11

@softech- I said or. I would obviously very much doubt Public would use Rogers. But they are attached to the chain.

@dust2dust wrote:

Of course. Ok now we know Public or your bank or your credit card go through Rogers.

@dust2dust  Public uses Rogers????  I guess Rogers must have a better system than Telus or Bell then

@Bhobson wrote:

Apparently my bank's online banking services are currently down, and so no payments can be processed anywhere, so I think that's what the issue is!

What bank is that?  

I wonder why bank or Credit card do not use more than one provider

Of course. Ok now we know Public or your bank or your credit card go through Rogers.

Bhobson

Apparently my bank's online banking services are currently down, and so no payments can be processed anywhere, so I think that's what the issue is!

[So much for redundancy on the internet 😢 .... Luddite]

@Bhobson   Are you able to purchase a voucher available from most major retailers or gas stations?  Also online seller like recharge.com can email a voucher link quickly but there's an extra fee for the service.

edit:  Have you tried another browser instead too? Maybe Chrome?

Bhobson

Tried it-doesn't help.

Bhobson

Trying this now!

Bhobson

Paying for activation-no autofill, I've checked and re-checked the entry, and it is all correct.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you at the point of paying for activation? Any autofill? Trailing or leading spaces?

Or are you just trying to renew your plan?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bhobson 

Try clearing the cache and cookie on your browser and go incognito then try putting the information in.

Need Help? Let's chat.