cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change plan after topping up?

ravisun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, we still have 10 more days for the renewal but might as well change it to the 25 dollars special plaln to access data.

After topping it up, it wont let me change the plan, it says unable to process the request, but shows the balance of 25 dollars.

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

@ravisunPublic Mobile says the low cost is because they don't have a call center.. so you can't call them for service. It sucks if you need service right away, but we all come because we want the low cost and trade off the immediacy of service.

@ravisun wrote:

LOL I wonder if I can somehow reach them by the phone but no luck so far.

ravisun

LOL I wonder if I can somehow reach them by the phone but no luck so far. You are right, I should probably do something else for now as I am getting so anxious, I cant even make any phone calls I post poned my air tickets and the 15 dollars plan only had 100 minutes which was long gone already.

I used to have the 45 dollars plan prior to the 15 dollars plan, now the 25 dollars plan just looked good enough for my purpose. Just perfect one for me currently, I paid and everything, it is just so frustrating that it won't work. UGHH!!

Going to catch up with Better Call Saul TV show for now and try again in an hour or so.

Thanks for the wise advice. Much appreciated.

@ravisun wrote:

hey all thanks for the repsonse.

Yeah I wanted to change the plan to the special 25 bucks one, ultd canada wide talk, 500 plus 500 data with auto pay, and unltd international txt, etc etc

Loaded my account with 30 bucks, already had about 2 bucks in there. So the balance shows that now.

But unable to pick have it change it. I selected change now, with diff browsers, incognito etc.

"An error occured and we were unable to change your plan"

It keeps show that error although the account has the balance now. I still have 10 more days for it to naturally renew it to the old plan, which is not working for me and I cant wait to change the plan due to business related reasons. I dont know why such simple thing has to be so complicated in this portal.

I tagged the moderator but I am worried if they are going to take 2 days to respond like they did with my family members phone number.

I would appreciate all the support I can get here. Thank you all.

Unfortunately, if you are unable to make the  plan change, the only other option is moderator team assistance.  As customers at large like yourself, our assistance ends at making suggestions.  

@ravisun Chances are the mods will take a few days to get back to you.. it is just the nature of Public Mobile. I find it seems the problem tends to happen all over different times, it might be best if you put your mind on something else and come back to it at a later time.

@ravisun wrote:

I tagged the moderator but I am worried if they are going to take 2 days to respond like they did with my family members phone number.

ravisun

hey all thanks for the repsonse.

Yeah I wanted to change the plan to the special 25 bucks one, ultd canada wide talk, 500 plus 500 data with auto pay, and unltd international txt, etc etc

Loaded my account with 30 bucks, already had about 2 bucks in there. So the balance shows that now.

But unable to pick have it change it. I selected change now, with diff browsers, incognito etc.

"An error occured and we were unable to change your plan"

It keeps show that error although the account has the balance now. I still have 10 more days for it to naturally renew it to the old plan, which is not working for me and I cant wait to change the plan due to business related reasons. I dont know why such simple thing has to be so complicated in this portal.

I would appreciate all the support I can get here. Thank you all.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ravisun

Try clearing your cache/cookies and close your browser. Try it again in incognito mode.

If needed, you can try with another browser such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
Also reboot if needed.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ravisun , what plan are you on right now?  When you select a new plan to change to, you should have the option to implement the change on renewal or immediately.  Immediate plan change requires immediate payment.  If the request is not processing, it could be the finicky self serve.  Try again using incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.