cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate new account / Unable to send support ticket

maxone997
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just created a new account and purchased a plan and esim. I downloaded the app and attempted to activate my account.

In the app, I selected "Transfer number" as I wanted to transfer my existing number from Koodo. I completed the steps and then received a message "Unable to complete activation. Contact Customer Support"

I then discovered from a forum that Koodo customers have to first pick a new number and then port over their existing number from Koodo. Unfortunately the app is stuck on this screen and will not let me go back to the screen with the option to pick a new number. I tried logging out, logging back in, deleting the app, reinstalling the app, and it just keeps bringing up the same screen with the error message saying to contact support.

I then tried to submit a support ticket. The form asks for the sim card number. I don't have a sim card number as I purchased a esim. I am unable to submit the support ticket with this field being blank. At the bottom of the page it says that if you do not know the information being requested, put N/A in the field. The problem is that this field only accepts numbers and does not allow letters.

Unsure what to do at this point.

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@maxone997 

yes, chatbot has problem with ticket, please private message agent instead:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maxone997 

• You can send a private message to an Agent by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.