cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming -Alaska

Lionne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased the add-on US roaming to travel in Alaska but it hasn’t work since I’ve been here. Can I get a refund for a service that does not work ?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lionne  yes, messsage PM support and ask for a refund

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

PM is using T-mobile as roaming partner, but the problem is T-Mobile does not have its own network in Alaska, it has to rely on another provider as well, and that partnership does not extend to PM roaming customers

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lionne - Alaska has roaming issues. Wish PM would clarify that. Tell CSA about your issues and maybe they will credit your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Normally Faster  use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

CSA contact methods also found here in Help Articles for future reference: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent ­

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lionne  Yes US roaming  won’t in Alaska contact support for refund /credit 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.