cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly fee

Mayli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got an email from public mobile that my monthly fee will be reduced by $1 every month bc I’ve reached one year subscription with public mobile, is that right?  I noticed you will still charge me $25 on June 10.

FYI, I started with your company from May 16, 2022

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mayli   

I think the cutoff day is end of Jan 2022 for old rewards.  

Please check your My Account, go to Rewards tab, check the rewards history , you should 10 Points Anniversary on your anniversary date.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mayli - Public Points started January 25, 2022, so you are definitely on Public Points.

If you search the Get Help articles by "Public Points" you can see articles. Here are some:

edit...ok, those links are not happy any longer 🙂

here this one should work: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=_articleCategory_rewards

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mayli   the email could have sent by mistakes  😞

You joined on May 16, 2022, you will be on the new rewards system.  Instead of $1 loyalty, you will be getting 10 Points ($10 worth) of Anniversary bonus.  Again, once you collect to 15 points, you can redeem for $15 bill credit

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mayli  That’s correct if your on the old rewards and not The new  points system 

add I’m guessing your in points you can use those to redeem $ off your bill 15 points and get $15 off bill 

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1686064489133.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.