Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The purchased plan did not work

14 REPLIES 14

LT6500

Thank you for the community support all

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You may have been connected to AT&T 5G which doesn't work. When travelling south it's best to set your phones Preferred Network settings to 4G/LTE to avoid this problem.

Also specific to phone calls you'll want to make sure that you have a VoLTE capable phone. You can test this at home by temporarily turning off wifi while connected to either 4G or 5G. If you make a phone call and it stays connected to 4G or 5G, you have VoLTE and should be fine. If it drops to 3G you don't, which will cause problems with phone calls in the US.

Also ensure your data roaming is turned on in your network settings.

@LT6500 

@LT6500 wrote:

Thanx I did that , much appreciated 

That's good news indeed. Now just keep an eye on the little envelop icon on top right side of the page...it'll be highlighted when they respond to your request. Good luck.

Next time you plan a trip south, come here first and ask questions...we have several experienced US Roaming add-on users who can provide guidance.

@LT6500 wrote:

I tried to fill out a ticket that don't work...if anyone available to help this novice user ?

@LT6500 , the link that @hairbag1 gave you works. I just tried it. It will open up into your private mailbox with the send to field already filled out for you to CS_Agent. All you need to do is fill in the message subject section & message body section of what you want to say then click on send message. 🙂

LT6500

Thanx I did that , much appreciated 

Yes, the ticket system is broken so use the link provided. Thank you hairbag1 for not using that "other" term 🙂

@LT6500 

only help here is us Community Forum members...we PM customers just like you. PM has no traditional call center...issues are dealt with here and through the link I sent you. If it didn't work...give it another try...it should be an active link...I just tried it myself.

LT6500

Can anyone help

LT6500

I tried to fill out a ticket that don't work...if anyone available to help this novice user ?

@LT6500 

@LT6500 wrote:

I want my 25 points back

So use that link and request the Points be credited back.

LT6500

I want my 25 points back

@LT6500 

if you're certain you bought the correct 15 Day US Roaming add-on and it didn't work, use this link to message the Customer Support and request a credit to your account...but ask nice 'cause PM has a no refund philosophy.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page is highlighted when they respond.

LT6500

I purchased the 25 points add on...before I traveled.  I'm home now the talk and texts did not work ..all my incoming texts were "no subject"

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LT6500 

US Rewards Plan ??...please clarify. Do you mean US Roaming Add-on ? Are you currently in US. Do you have the talk/text/data options...or something other ? Do you have a volte enabled phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.