cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add-on not working

Ang2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US add-on and was charged but it’s not working on my phone. I had previously purchased the same add-on and it worked fine.

5 REPLIES 5

@Ang2 wrote:

Thank you. I waited until it expired and more than 24 hours. 

@Ang2

So, it is more than 24 hours since the first roaming set expired.

if you try login My Account again using Incognito mode, you should see that charge sitting  as Available Fund. 

As long as you see the charge in Available Fund,  you can try to buy again and it should work ,  

If you don't see the charge in Available fund or if you still cannot buy, open ticket with PM support

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Ang2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I waited until it expired and more than 24 hours. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ang2 

the rule of thumb is to wait until old US Roaming add-on has expired...then wait another 24 hours before re-buying the same add-on.

Alternative is to ask CSA to assist.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you still see the amount in your balance? Do you see the previous showing as 1/15 or 0/15?

Re-buying the same add-on has always been a problem. You could buy the other bundle. You could wait until you don't see the prior add-on. Or you can ask support to re-buy it for you.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you able to connect to a US network?

What add on did you purchase?

Need Help? Let's chat.