cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add Ons

goboy150
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - once I am in the US and have purchased the PM  15 day US roaming add-on, what happens if I run out of 3gb of data? Is there a further US roaming add on I can buy?

3 REPLIES 3

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Phil_Adelphus - Thanks for clarifying!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@goboy150  Yes you can buy a data only roaming add on if you run out of data.  @fixin1 I believe the 24 hour wait only applies if you try to buy the same roaming add on, not a different one. From the roaming add on FAQ:

• If you want to purchase two of the same U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, you will have to wait for the first 15-day period to expire before buying the second, or you can contact a Customer Support Agent
  • If you purchase 2 different U.S. Roaming Add-Ons, they will expire separately. For example:
    • You purchase a U.S Roaming Talk, Text, Data Add-On on Day 1 of your subscription. It will expire on Day 15
    • On Day 6 of your subscription, you purchase a 1 GB U.S. Roaming Data Add-On. It will expire on Day 20
  • You cannot have two of the same roaming add-on on your account at once

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@goboy150 - They do say when you run out of data you will have to wait 24 hours after to buy more data?

That can be a little odd, but if you want lots of data for $34 you can get 50GB canada-US plan with calling and text in both countries. Just make sure to set on renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.