cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an Unavailable Plan

Lolo_Aris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 
I really want to switch to the $21/month plan now that the rewards system has changed, but it says I can't get it because I'm already a customer. 
Sometimes, all it takes is to ask. Is there any way to get the plan even as a returning customer? 
Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is my fallback option. However, I would prefer the 3GB option.

@funpig1  Why not go with the $19 for 1GB at 4G speed for existing customers instead?  If you select "Change on Renewal" you can change your mind and cancel or change it if something better comes along in the interim. 

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lolo_Aris @Phil_Adelphus @will13am 

In my past experience with CS_Agent in January, PM will not switch you to a lower priced New Activation Only plan. They MAY do it if the New Activation Only plan is more expensive.

I am currently on a $15 plan and put in a request to switch to the $21 4G 3GB plan more than 2 weeks ago.  So far, no reply.  YMMV.

You could port out to another provider and apply as a new subscriber to get the desired New Activation Only plan.  However, you will lose any referral points and your 10 point loyalty anniversary reward will reset. You will not get your 10 points until after 12 months of the new account.

Good luck.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Lolo_Aris   If you can't get it there is also a $19 plan available to existing customers (not advertised, you need to log in to your account) but it only has 1GB of data.  If you're on the $25 plan you would be getting the same as you have for less $.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lolo_Aris , no guarantees that it would work, you could initiate a support ticket and ask am agent to give it to you on goodwill.  

Need Help? Let's chat.