cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - New activation - asking for double payment

Angie1972
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up for Public Mobile, made the payment as requested for the plan that I was setting up with taxes and them the website booted me out. Then I tried to login in again and it is asking for another payment before I can proceed to see if I need a new number or if my current number can be ported over and on an esim. Why do I need to pay twice? Makes no sense! I want to complete set up and all with the payment that was made and I have proof from my bank account it has been taken in full.

6 REPLIES 6

hi @Angie1972 

usually they will reply in 2 to 4 hours.  If you waited longer than 4 hours, message them again

Angie1972

Thank you. what is the time frame for a response? would like a response sooner than later if possible.

Ok great.  Just have to wait for their response  then.

Some say 2 hours approx time, but that depends on volume. 

@Angie1972 

watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when Customer Support responds to you.

Angie1972

I already have and included the screenshot of the payment that has been processed from my bank and I have no response or solution to this issue

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You can send a message to cs at the link below to confirm activation. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.