cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.s. roaming

weinj1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

U s. Roaming. I bought $15 add on yesterday today shows only 1 day remaining so I bought another 10 day add on for U.S. roaming. Now my account shows 2 instances of 1 day left of u.s. roaming. Can you straighten this out since I now paid $30

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@weinj1 

Sorry but the new self serve accounts are a mess of glitches. I am sure customer support will sort this out for you.

@Tiana_V 

Can we get some clarification on how the new self-serve accounts are handling the purchase of US roaming add-ons? It appears they can be purchased within the 10 days and the 24-hour waiting period but they then don't show properly on the accounts or work properly? As a result of no information coming from public mobile about this issue we cannot properly advise customers and can only send them to a customer support agent.

Now that the new self-serve accounts have so many glitches that increases the workload of customer support agents it would be nice if communication from public mobile increased to the community so that we can advise customers when customer support is needed and when it is not otherwise we are not very effective and a growing number of members will just continue to post the links to customer support as a catch-all solution. Then what is the point of the community? You might as well just have a link to Simon and a link to private messages on the landing page and leave it at that.

weinj1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I bought a 10 day add on and when it expired I bought another 10 day add on. The second purchase shows one day left out of 10 so I tried another add on purchase and now my account shows 2 instances of u.s. roaming with 1 day left remaining on both. The add on purchases were made yesterday and today.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Usually US talk add-on is not stacable. One has to be used first completely before buying another one.

You should try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh to see what exactly is on your account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@weinj1   the My Account has some problem with cached page, you would have seen the proper add-on if you got use Incognito Mode to access My Account

What I suggest you now is to open ticket with PM support and get that issue sorted out:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.