cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to log in/activate account

BobRoberts2068
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used to be with Public Mobile 2 years ago. Decided to come back after being with Shaw.

I tried to log in under my old ID, didn't work.

So I go to create a new account, and it tells me the email I am using is already attached to an account.

So I click on reset password, and change my password. It then presents me with the option to either log in or continue activation.

I click on continue activation and it sends me a 6 digit sms code. I enter said code, and it says the pass code is incorrect. I double check my typing and see I entered it correctly. So I ask for a new code, and the same thing happens.

It's almost like Public Mobile doesn't want me as a customer. 

Anyone else having problems lime this?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BobRoberts2068 

The PM system has changed last month or so.

If you ported out to Shaw then your account is closed. Now to activate/subscribe a plan, you need to download the PM app and activate your new SIM. During activation, you will create a new Eversafe ID account so you can login to your account on the app or on a computer.

So activate the SIM on the PM app then reply with the 2FA code on your phone.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BobRoberts2068 

If you are a previous customer and returning as a new customer, you will need to activate a new SIM card and account.  If more than 90 days since your PM account was suspended, it is permanently closed.  

You can activate either via website or app.  If website, might want to clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Might want to try a separate secondary email address as new login.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying this through the app or the web site?

Need Help? Let's chat.