cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up an hour ago and account still shows as suspended, No Service

kzkai1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just topped up about an hour ago and account still shows as suspended but they were happy to take the money from my account. When I do try to make a call (to a number I know is correct), I get a message telling me "Hi, Public Mobile here, I'm sorry as your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and call again" instead of the typical message that plays when your account is suspended. A few other similar issues on forum as well.

When will this be resolved?

10 REPLIES 10

kzkai1

@Dunkman wrote:

If someone is still in suspend we recommend they try to reactivate their service again with the normal method, it should work. Of course, turning their phone off and on again after exiting suspend is a good way to doublecheck that the phone connects to the network.

And what is "normal method" of reactivation? My account is still suspended and the correct amount to reactivate the account is still in my funds. Still no response back from a customer service agent, "a few hours" my ass. 

Rosette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. It's working now. I didn't have to reactivate. It must have been a problem at Public Mobile

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kzkai1 @Rosette 

Just received a response from Public mobile management.  Supposedly resolved now. See below:

If someone who was supposed to renew recently made multiple payments, their renewal should have been processed this morning and service restored. Any extra payments they made will have been processed and added to their available funds for their next renewal. 

If someone is still in suspend we recommend they try to reactivate their service again with the normal method, it should work. Of course, turning their phone off and on again after exiting suspend is a good way to doublecheck that the phone connects to the network.

If still issues, likely need to contact customer service agent. 

Rosette

Same is happening to me

elenitapdivina

I'm having the same problem. Just topped up, took my money and account still suspended. 

@kzkai1 

when the CSA person who got your message responds...you see a highlighted small envelop on top right side of the page. Click that when its highlighted.

We're just PM Community Forum contributors...just like you are.

Hang in there.

kzkai1

I already have done that but it looks incredibly unpromising which is why I was hoping to bring some attention to the issue here. I do not have the greatest faith in getting this issue resolved by an anonymous customer support agent but if you say so. 

Edit: ALSO, there was no payment issue. They took the money out of my account without a single issue. The issue is they did not give me the service that I paid for.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kzkai1 

You are right. Several posts this morning about payment issues.

You should submit a ticket for customer service agent (CSA) help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help

Chat with Simon, the chat bot. Follow prompts to submit a ticket.  It will usually take a few hours for response.  Check your private message inbox for response (envelope icon on upper right corner). 

kzkai1

Yes, several times. Removed the SIM card and put it back in as well. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kzkai1 

Have you tried rebooting your cell phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.