cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Available Not Showing Up so I can purchase a USA Plan

BobB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added funds to purchase the USA plan for $30.00 ($33.90 + Tax). There are 2 of these charges on my credit card.  I ended up getting only 1 receipt.  When I go to purchase the USA Plan it says there are no funds available.

Edit by Dunkman : removed attachment 

8 REPLIES 8

Next time? Do you intend to buy another roaming add-on immediately after this one? There's a complication with that if you are. Let us know.

BobB

After 6 hours the funds showed up.  Good to go and will still have $30 in funds for next time.

BobB

I tried all the suggestions, and I still don't have a credit for the 2 x $30 ($60) that was charged to my credit card.  My "Payment" history shows I topped up, but it's not giving me or showing the credit so I can purchase the USA plan.

BobB_1-1683216853172.png

JenniCahill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just had this happen too, except I got no receipts, no add-on package on my account, and was charged twice to my account… I need this for tomorrow… 🙃

BobB

They are both pending charges.  I will check in a day or two.  Thanks.

BobB

Thanks for the information.  I have no idea how to remove the photo from my post.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your mane and account number from screenshot as this is public forum!

How much is second charge?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BobB 

Is the 2nd charge of your credit card a pending charge?  This pending charge will disappear in the next day or so. 

The website has caching issues.  Maybe try to login to your account by first clearing cache, incognito mode.  Or try a different web browser or a different device (preferably a PC computer or labtop).  See whether you see available funds and check payment history page.

You may want to remove your photo of the receipt since it has some person info (account #). 

Need Help? Let's chat.