cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Unlimited Data Plans were removed

ChunkyMonkey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So a few months ago I subscribed to an unlimited data plan and now its nowhere to be seen, im wondering why this is no longer an option and why it was removed without notifying me of my plan changing.

6 REPLIES 6

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChunkyMonkey 

Which plan did you have? If you voluntarily changed plans and the old plan is no longer available, I don't think there is anything that you can do. Same thing you you're trying to get the same old plan for somebody else. From what I can see, PM's current marketing strategy is to get rid of unlimited data, which drops down to almost unusably slow speeds, to giving much larger buckets of data at the same price. For many people, the amount of data provided is big enough that they never run out. 

On the other hand, if PM changed your account against your will, you have a legitimate beef and should contact CS_Agent. Good luck.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As long as you don't change plans you will keep that unlimited plan. But if you switch to something else, you will not be able to switch back i it is not longer available.

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChunkyMonkey 

If you are currently subscribed to an unlimited data plan then your plan has not changed. When Public Mobile changes their plan offerings, it doesn’t affect the plans that members are already subscribed to.

Ken21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The previous unlimited data plans would continue to work after exceeding the normal data, but the network speed would be reduced, which would not change if you had a subscription.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ChunkyMonkey  If you are already on an unlimited plan you will keep it as long as you renew it each 30/90 days.  Just because they are not currently offered doesn't mean you don't keep what you already have.

Your plan wouldn't have been changed. The unlimited data plans just aren't available unless you already have one.

Need Help? Let's chat.