cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temp plan until Payday

rodjames
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a few dollars in my account, but I don't have enough to top up until payday on Friday.

Is there any way to enable some kind of temp plan using the funds I have so that I can get calls and messages?

Thanks

Rod

8 REPLIES 8

@rodjames wrote:

Not interested in changing my plans, I'm grandfathered in on a pretty sweet deal.

Thanks!

You must have at least enough funds in your account balance to cover at least the lowest priced plan and then change to that plan.  If you want to switch plans again after that, you'll only be able to choose from currently available offerings. Sorry, but that's your only option, that or just going without the service for a short time.

@rukawa0929 wrote:

Just curious,, Can you still retain loyalty reward & autopay bonus after you come back from a suspension and renew??

Yes...as long as suspended less than 89 days. At 90 days, you'll lose account and number altogeather.

rukawa0929
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just curious,, Can you still retain loyalty reward & autopay bonus after you come back from a suspension and renew??

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am wrote:

@rodjames wrote:

Not interested in changing my plans, I'm grandfathered in on a pretty sweet deal.

Thanks!

Let the account go into suspension and renew when you have funds.  It is the only way to keep plans that are no longer available.

Or try to find a way to get enough referrals between now and your renewal date to cover the difference.

@rodjames wrote:

Thanks!

Let the account go into suspension and renew when you have funds.  It is the only way to keep plans that are no longer available.

rodjames
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rodjames hi sorry there is none that I am aware off 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have $10 + tax in your account then you could switch your plan but you could lose any unused minutes/texts/data.  You could then switch back to your current plan if it is one of the current plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.