cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plans- add-ons disappeared?

Emsuzzz218
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before I changed plans I had add-ons for 2 gb extra data, 1000 long distance minutes, and 500 US minutes (last year's holidays bonus add-ons that have carried over every month), and now that my plan has changed these have vanished! I'm not happy, I changed from a plan with unlimited US calling to a plan that doesn't include US calling specifically because I had this add-on! I need to be able to sometimes call the states, I have family down there and occasionally business!

11 REPLIES 11

PeterBridges

yes thats it.

PeterBridges

yes they are screwy I am not sure what is going on but they are dropping the ball. everyone with a plan over 40 bucks should get 20 gig per month bonus data. That is what I read yesterday. Don't see it!! I am shopping for a new provider. enough already

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Emsuzzz218 

It looks like you chose the wrong plan when you scheduled your plan change (or changed immediately). If you did this in the last 24 hours you can contact customer support and explain your honest mistake and plead with them to switch you to the $40/15gb plan. They may or may not choose to do this....if not just be sure to schedule a change plan on next renewal to the correct plan ASAP so that it will occur on your next renewal even if the limited time offer expires (I suspect on October 31st at 11:59:59pm eastern). Worst case scenario you are out $10.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@FL49 wrote:

Can you cancel current plan and sign up the plan of your choice again?

You cannot easily 'cancel' pre-paid plan.

You can stop paying for it and your account will be deleted after 90 days. You can report as 'lost/stolen' phone and account will be suspended immediately and then again 90 days rule is applied.

Once your account is deleted SIM is deactivated and cannot be used ever anymore.

PM does not have unlimited USA calls anymore with ANY plan. If OP changed grandfathered plan to any current one, US calls are gone forever. No more free US calls. Only way to call US is to buy appropriate US add-on or to get free voip app.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

plan.jpg

FL49

Can you cancel current plan and sign up the plan of your choice again? I sign up on the latter one and it's correctly listed in my account which will take effect at next renewal date as intended.

FL49

Check out this article: 

Related Content
  • Old Public Rewards - will these disappear when I switch to a new plan?
  • This point listed in the article may answer your questions about previous add-ons.
  • If you choose to change plans immediately you lose any unused features of your current plan and a new 30 day cycle is started. Rewards will not apply until the following renewal after a completed 30 day cycle.

@Emsuzzz218   Did you do an immediate change or change at next renewal?  

It could still be some cached information so log out and clear cache/cookies and login again with incognito mode.  edit:  or another browser

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

All holiday add-ons and other add-ons/rewards are still there.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Yummy_0-1667156628794.png

Emsuzzz218

Opened the page again and the add-ons are showing again, but now it's saying my plan is $50 for 15gb when what I signed up for was $40 for 15gb. Man PM is screwy!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Emsuzzz218   You're probably viewing a cached page.  Login using incognito/private mode or click the refresh option on the bottom right of the page to get an updated view of your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.