cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched my son's plan a month ago, still on old plan?

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Mods and Community. 

I switched my son's account from the $15/m account to the $25/m account back in January. He wanted the unlimited calling. He just told me (teenagers, argh) that it has not been working and that he is still capped at 100 minutes of phone calls per month. The confusing thing is, my credit card is being charged the correct amount for the $25/m plan. His online account still reflects the $15/m service.

I'm confused,can a moderator please help

10 REPLIES 10

saje_ward

Will do, thank you.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Great job. Yup. That's messed up.

Click on the chatbot simon link down below and start a chat and get to submit a ticket. Use the pin option instead of the login option to verify. This is after you re-login to the community. If you don't know your pin then you can reset it in the account yourself in the profile page.

saje_ward

saje_ward_0-1676909821958.pngHere you go, I hope these help. 

saje_ward_3-1676909932623.png

saje_ward_1-1676909874864.pngsaje_ward_2-1676909886261.png

Maybe you could provide images of your payment history from here (not credit card) since the problem started and we can see what you see.

saje_ward

Thanks folks, I know how tempting it can be to assume that the person asking the question has not done their due diligence. I have refreshed multiple times, logged in on different computers, tried incognito and the payment history shows that the payments have been going to the $15/m plan and that he currently has a $10 credit on this account.

@CS_Agent I would appreciate some help.

Thank you

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@saje_ward 

try this...

refresh.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@saje_ward - if you were charged $25, then I suspect the plan has changed. Please log into My Account, refresh your screen, and check what plan is showing and check your payment history to see the breakdown of what was paid: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

If the plan is showing the $25 one, then what message is he receiving? Have him add a '1' in front of the 10 digit number, this may help the call go through. If the call does not go through, ask him to try:

• restart the phone
  • toggle into/out of airplane mode
  • reset network settings

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

BTW @saje_ward , @Mod is not public mobile staff.

They’re users just like you and us.

Ensure not to supply personal/account info to them here or on Private messaging.

The ONLY PM staff are CS_Agent and those with bolded PM following their usernames.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@saje_ward you probably have to make change plan on renewal again 

but first login to My Account again using Incognito mode to confirm 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@saje_ward  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676853044266.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.