cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended service

Carloscc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Service was suspended four days ago due to credit card expiry in autopay.   I get instructions to pay now to resume service.  When I go to pay I am being asked for more than twice what I paid before for the same service.  How do I get my service back under the original terms?

10 REPLIES 10

Carloscc

Thanks Justin for the suggestion.

Justin21

They have better plans right now you might consider checking them out

Carloscc

Thank you for all your suggestions and the link.   Changing plan,  one solution I've been contemplating.  I'm just looking to see which of them satisfy my needs.

Z_03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t think you’ll be able to fix that online you have to speak to a customer representative or support

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Carloscc   Someone with a $30 plan that had 500MB was also asked to renew at twice the amount.  If you'd like to contact customer service send a private message using this link and monitor your community inbox for a reply

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Note also that there are now much better newer plans currently available with more for less so you might want to change your plan at the same time

Carloscc

Dear Softech

I don't know why this reply went to will13am, but I repeat it for you with my thanks.

a moment ago

I got my current plan under a promotional and received extra 1G data as a bonus for something.

I have a feeling that the terms of the promotional and any bonuses were lost when service was suspended.

Thanks for your interest.

CURRENT PLAN

• 500MB at 3G Speed
  • 30-day plan
  • Unlimited Canada & US Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

Plan also has 1G data as a bonus

Plan has a current balance of $29

When I go to pay manually I get

Your Cart

Clear Cart
Change Subscription
x1500MB at 3G Speed
$70.00
Deductions
From Available Funds
- $29.00
Subtotal
$41.00
HST (15.00% NS)
$6.15
Due Today
$47.15
Pay $47.15 Now

Carloscc

I got my current plan under a promotional and received extra 1G data as a bonus for something.

I have a feeling that the terms of the promotional and any bonuses were lost when service was suspended.

Thanks for your interest.

CURRENT PLAN

• 500MB at 3G Speed
  • 30-day plan
  • Unlimited Canada & US Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

Plan also has 1G data as a bonus

Plan has a current balance of $29

When I go to pay manually I get

Your Cart

Clear Cart
Change Subscription
x1500MB at 3G Speed
$70.00
Deductions
From Available Funds
- $29.00
Subtotal
$41.00
HST (15.00% NS)
$6.15
Due Today
$47.15
Pay $47.15 Now

@Carloscc 

what plan do you have? 

do you have any money in Available Fund now?

do you mind to post a screenshot of the page showing the amount you need to pay??

Carloscc

When I go to do a manual top up, the screen also shows how much I have to pay to restore service.  It is more than  double what I paid before.  Thx. for the response though.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carloscc , once you login to your account, you should be able to confirm the plan that you are on and the cost of the renewal.  I am not sure how the cost can be twice expectations.  Simply do a manual top up and reactivate the account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.