cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account?

narudenoka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my account is suspended. I paid for all of February, and now that we are in march I am I owe for all of February?

Why funny is I changed my plan to a cheaper plan, and your now asking for that plan rate. I lost a **bleep** good promotion, and I am being told that my payment will be deferred to an expense I already paid, because if I had not paid it I would not have had service all of February. 

I want to know what is going on here please. 

4 REPLIES 4

narudenoka

Hey, thank you for the input.

As it turns out, Public Mobile at this time intends to imply that my money isn't good enough. They have refused to accept payment. I did try your advice however and no difference was found. The CS-Agent Leonardo is busy picking at semantics and making excuses to not answer the concern, rather than processing payment.

My plan expired on February 28th, however the plan is not recognized as a paid for month

narudenoka

Hey, thank you for the input.

As it turns out, Public Mobile at this time intends to imply that my money isn't good enough. They have refused to accept payment. I did try your advice however and no difference was found. The CS-Agent Leonardo is busy picking at semantics and making excuses to not answer the concern, rather than processing payment.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@narudenoka PM site has some cache issue amd yiu could be reading old cache page with outdated info,, please login to My Account again using Incognito mode. 

Also, is today March 5th your renewal date, plan change date?  The system could be still in progress of the renewal process.  Your account could be showing Suspended but your swrvice is still on.  This is just how the long renewal process is like. Please xhexk if you still have phone service and just ignore the Suspended account status unless you have no service 

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@narudenoka 

Is your renewal tonight? If so and you still have service ignore the suspended messaging that's normal.

What plan and promotion do you have? Why do you think you have lost it? Log out and log in again using secret/incognito mode to see up to date info. Self serve has a caching issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.