cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Account

Revachewski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed payment by a day. I tried to add a voucher that covers my monthly service. It would not accept it. I tried it many times but no. I tried reactivating my service still no. I tried the recommended things in help, including putting my phone as lost stolen logging out powering off for ten minutes and so on, but still can’t add voucher. I got a new voucher same thing. What do I do?

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Revachewski 

Too many attempts to add a voucher will trigger a fraud alert similar to the fraud alert for credit cards. The following link has helpful info on vouchers and retailers that sell pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase. It also has a link to the voucher catalogue that may contain the retailer that you purchased your vouchers from so you will know how long they take to become loadable. Regardless once you wait out the 24 hour fraud lock thd vouchers will be loadable.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Purchasing-or-Adding-a-Public-Mobile-Vouc...

@Revachewski wrote:

No Simon didn’t help because of the suspended account neither did trying to contact pm

Hi @Revachewski   In your case the best way to open ticket is by message PM Agent directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Try it.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Revachewski wrote:

For crying out loud you don’t think I tried that? The vouchers loaded on another public mobile account and worked fine

@Revachewski we are just customers like you not mind readers contact customer service as I suggested 

Revachewski

No Simon didn’t help because of the suspended account neither did trying to contact pm

@Revachewski wrote:

For crying out loud you don’t think I tried that? The vouchers loaded on another public mobile account and worked fine

HI @Revachewski   It works on another account, then the voucher cannot be used on your own account now then.  

or you meant you got multiple?  then the vouchers you got do not need to wait 24 hours,  open ticket with PM CS Agent.  In this case they can add it for you

Revachewski

@Revachewski wrote:

Yes I tried both. They don’t have work

HI @Revachewski 

With that , you   have used up the only 2 attempts allowed by the system to enter a payment.    You must wait one full hour before making your next two attempts.

Since we don't know if your voucher has 24 hours wait time required, open a ticket with PM CS agent and have them to confirm if they see the voucher

MrSpock

@Revachewski open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they can help  you  Click here

Revachewski

Yes I tried both. They don’t have work

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Revachewski   Where did you get the voucher?  Some vouchers might need 24 hours for it to be active, depends on where you got it from

(For your reference, it is best to buy from Shoppers drug mart or 7/11 or Shell, vouchers from there can be used immediately)

You can try to open a ticket to see if CS Agent can help to load without the 24 hours wait time.

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MrSpock

@Revachewski hi have you tried your voucher numbers on your phone*611 if not you can enter them in your self serve account you can also open a ticket through Simon to speak to a customer service agent they can help  you  Click here

Need Help? Let's chat.