cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive incoming calls.

mauricejmacphee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My two teens just left Bell for Public Mobile 10-14 days ago. They kept their numbers but set it up wrong and tossed their Bell SIM cards!! I phoned Bell and they say they need to be contacted by Public Mobile to complete the switch. How can this be accomplished when PM is run by BOTs and help communities? My kids have medical issues and we need to be able to call them. Please help. 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mauricejmacphee 

When you spoke with bell did you verbally authorize the port requests for both accounts? If not once you have the telus porting department reinitiate the port requests call bell and verbally authorize the port requests since the sim cards have been tossed out.

@MrSpock wrote:

@Dunkman  I would appreciate it also thankyou 🖖

Sent that to you, incase Dunkman has not yet.

Its funny a helpdesk number is a big secret.  I guess the helpdesk wasn't really setup to help.  They are happier to see the report showing no calls for the day rather than see the number of cases resolved.  🙂

@MrSpock- google.ca - telus porting help number - first result

I am constantly puzzled why this is a big secret around here. The number can be easily found.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dunkman  I would appreciate it also thankyou 🖖

@mauricejmacphee 

Check your private message inbox.  I will send you the number for the Telus porting team.  The members should be able to help.  This number is only used for porting issues within Telus.  Public mobile belongs to Telus group of companies. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mauricejmacphee hi there is a porting number you can call I don't have it but if you search online it is the telus porting number they can reinitiate the port request also if they are not to fond of there numbers they can get a new one in their self serve account it should solve the problem after a reboot of their phone remember after you do to close bell accounts since they will not close automatically unless number is ported  also there is real help here it is online a customer service rep can be reached by

opening a ticket through Simon, to speak to a customer service agent   Click here

Need Help? Let's chat.