cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

Aden7777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my payment has gone through, I'm on step 6 on the app it says subscription not activated. It won't let me do anything else, I can even cancel it. Idk what to do now.

16 REPLIES 16

Ganesh_Asha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue. I think I have entered incorrect IMEI number. I am now stuck in step 6 after payment went through successfullyWhatsApp Image 2024-05-17 at 9.49.05 PM.jpeg

Aden7777

My issue happened tho because I originally had an account with them under a different phone number. So the verification code kept sending to it. They instead sent it to my email so I could activate.

Aden7777

Hi, my issue was away ago but from what I remember I was having issue getting confirmation code to activate my account, my payment went through but it wouldn't let me activate my account. They told me originally to try logging in and out of my account but that didn't work and then delete the app then re download it. 

I eventually have a private message with customer support agent and they got me through it. They somehow sent me an activation code and then my problem was resolved. Here is how and they responded fairly quick to me.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

hi @Aden7777 did support tell you what was the problem ?? did they give you a new eSIM or new physical sim to resolve it??

Aden7777

Yes I got mine resolved

hi @hannah_m

support got that resolved.

how long you submitted ticket? agent usually reply  within 4 hours, usually faster.  Just make sure you check the Community inbox here :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

hannah_m

Thanks @hTideGnow - I already submitted a ticket. I just noticed in all of these threads that no one comes back to say support got back to them and it was resolved 🙂 

HI @hannah_m 

this is an activation problem and you need support agent to fix it on the system. 

Since the account is not activated yet, better to just submit ticket via direct message here:
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

hannah_m

@Aden7777 - Did you ever get this resolved? Or anyone else who has encountered this issue? 

ShaCat

I'm having that issue as well. And the payment has already gone through

AlexStoianov

Same like my problem. How to activate if 6 digital code not coming?

Aden7777

no that's what I am on right now, I'm tried to transfer my phone number from previous provider but now I'm stuck with the subscription not activated error

@Aden7777 if you have "Subscription not activated" error , you should not be at Step. 3.  Did you got pass the phone number choosing or number transfer step??

Aden7777

I still have my old provider SIM card in. I did the ESIM because it works with my devices and it was free. I'm on step 3 where it wants to download the app which I did and did all the steps but it just saying it won't activate.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Aden7777 

try this,   

1. Click Logout on top left of the screen
  2. Wait 5 mins for the system to configure on the back end. 
  3. Then log in again using the Email  and Password. 
  4. The app will then  sends a code to the Email again,.  Enter the code
  5. and you will see the prompt  'Confirm for Full Access' and your Activation will be completed after

if that does not work, open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Out of curiosity @Aden7777 , have you tried the SIM card in the device to see if ANY services work?

If not, you could try to uninstall the app, reinstall and try again.

Alternatively, reach out to customer support:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.