cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed and paid a plan but account creation failed

Adde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2f00506ddfc52d10950701a2bf70b9cc.png

Hi there, I purchased a plan yesterday but my account didn’t activated. Every time I tried to login, it just brings me back to the plan selections page. If I click the continue button, then just an error window popped up. But I have already selected the plan(34$/40GB) and made the purchases, the bill already posted on my credit card statement. I have tried on the different browsers and devices to login but it still didn't work. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

7 REPLIES 7

jchua

How did you get into the live chat? I have been in no luck trying to get to a live chat, it's either always an AI bot or it says "no agents available" despite being within the hours of operation. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

avalilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having this problem as well. I tried to get support and after waiting for 4 hours in the live chat, the agent said to private message CS_Agent on the community site, but I haven't heard back yet. I have confirmation from my bank that my card was charged and when I log in it says payment complete and to continue activation in the mobile app, but when I use the app it just gets me stuck on the sim card page and provides an error message no matter which option I click on. I've tried with the new physical sim card in the phone, without, with my old carrier's sim installed, uninstalled / reinstalled the app, etc. All the same issue.

Adde

I'm more worried now if the subscription is auto-renewed and will continue to charge my money next month

inertia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having the same problem

Adde

I did on the app. Yesterday when I finished selecting the subscription and paying for it, I got an error message force me to logout, and then after logging in again, it became what it is now.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Adde did you use the app to complete the activation?? if not, please download the app and complete the rest of the step

if already used the app and reach the end, try the sim card and try connect to Public Mobile network manually 

Need Help? Let's chat.