cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting my new plan today

SweeneyRG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ran out of Data on my current plan, but on Dec 4 i'm upgrading to a new plan. Is there anyway I can push that date to, today? I need data for work ,but don't want to buy an extra gig when my plan is so close to starting.

Thanks!

Ryan

6 REPLIES 6

@SweeneyRG 

if you're upgrading plans you need to manually add the cost of the plan to the account before changing. 

Ahannahford

I believe there are ways to just buy a data add on for your current plan instead of pushing it up. I know its not ideal but it will work in a pinch

SweeneyRG

That's what I found out. I tried to cancel the plan and resubmit for today, but it didn't give me the option. It just re-set up the plan change for the same date again. I guess i can wait a few days for this to take effect 🙂

Thanks to everyone who responded with help.

Ryan

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SweeneyRG wrote:

I just ran out of Data on my current plan, but on Dec 4 i'm upgrading to a new plan. Is there anyway I can push that date to, today? I need data for work ,but don't want to buy an extra gig when my plan is so close to starting.

Thanks!

Ryan

If you have scheduled a plan change to take effect on the renewal date, you can cancel that plan change and resubmit it with an immediate change.  Doing so will forfeit the remaining days of the current cycle and you will be charged immediately for the new plan.  

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think that you can activate your new plan immediately—- 

when one switches plans they do have the option of the new plan starting immediately or at the next renewal date. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No, you cannot change your renewal date particularly if you have scheduled plan change.

Just a little bit more patient will get you to new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.