cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving incoming calls!

Erlene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded my plan and now I no longer receive incoming calls. All calls are forwarded to voicemail.

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Erlene 

when upgrading plans make sure to manually load the funds equalling to the plan amount. 

hi contact customer support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

*customer support doesn't always respond promptly. please be patient and check your inbox every few hours to see if there is a response

CSA are available from
- Monday to Friday: 6AM- 10PM EST
- Saturday and Sunday: 6AM- 10PM EST 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Erlene   Did you change (upgrade) plans or ported your number on a new activation? 

If upgrading as an existing customer, try rebooting or toggling airplane mode on.  You can also try removing the SIM and insert into another compatible phone (if possible) and reboot, then back to yours and reboot, or remove SIM and after couple of mins reinsert and reboot.

If you're a new customer and the transfer didn't complete or you didn't respond to the transfer text request from your previous provider with a YES, then another transfer request will need to be requested by phoning the Telus Porting Dept. 

I'll private message the number (check message box top right) for you to call so that another transfer text can be requested.  Keep the old SIM in your phone until you receive and respond to transfer text within 90 mins window.  The old account also needs to be active for the port to complete.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Erlene   you just activated and porting number into PM? or are you existing customer?

if you are new and porting was requested, the porting was not completed

Need Help? Let's chat.