cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous Call forwarding

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a way to forward calls with Public Mobile but still have my iPhone ring?

What I am trying to achieve is when someone calls me on my mobile number, both my iPhone and my office phone ring so that I have the option to answer at either location.

Can this be done?

5 REPLIES 5

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@PoogzleyThe best you can do with Public Mobile is set your conditional forwards so that if you don't answer on your cell phone, it is directed to your office line instead of normally going to your voicemail.

Personally, I just set two speed dials on my cel phone so that I can just hold down on a key to trigger an unconditional forward of calls to my cell phone over to my office or home phone, and another speed dial that cancels it, so that calls come through to my cel. Then it's a simple routine to hold&dial when you arrive/leave your office or home. You can do this with speed dials that do simple "unconditional" forwarding:

To set: *21*10digitnum#

To cancel: ##21#

The other "real" option is what @CountyDownIeUk mentioned - Using a 3rd party phone VoIP system like voip.ms that gives you many PBX type features, specifically "simultaneous ring" or "hunt groups" where you tell people to call that number, and you configure it to simultaneously ring out to as many other phones as you like, and the first one to answer takes the call, and the other phones stop ringing.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Here are your options. 

069DBA92-DACB-4B35-AB92-88F707CDECBD.jpeg

I did have what you are asking for. 

I had a voip.ms land line and it was call forwarded to 2 cell phones. They all 3 rang. First one picked up...the other 2 stopped ringing. Any more info.....PM me if you like. 

No, there is no option to have the phone ring in two places at the same time. Another carrier used to offer that to business customers.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Poogzley No, not with PM forwarding  😞

you are trying to forward to number like office or home?

why don't you use Forward when not answered?  phone will ring first, then forward if not answered

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Poogzley 

Yes it's a matter of choosing the correct conditional call forwarding setting. Busy/declined might do it.

Edit:

But they won't ring at the same time. You would have to set one to forward to the other. You would have to prioritize one over the other. But @Nezgar is the expert. They will see the bat signal and come calling.....so to speak.😁

Need Help? Let's chat.