cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation by adding fund

Sasan223
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am newcomer and buy a public mobile Sim card at a shop. They gave me a sim card and a 40$ pin code to add fund to my account. I want to activate my Sim card but I cannot pay the plan price by this code. I do not have credit or debit card yet. How can I activate my Sim and use the pin code? 

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sasan223 

You might consider picking a reloadable Visa card from your local Supermarket or gas station.

@Sasan223 

Thanks but I am in the WestCoast. Too far to pick one up.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sasan223 sorry, you mentioned that u don't have debt card. it is my mistake.

Sasan223
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought it at Centre mobile plus at 6966 St-jacques Montreal 

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sasan223 sometimes it needs to take up  24 hrs to verify the voucher. You can try using your debt card to pay the fund. I hope it can help.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sasan223 

I am surprised that a retailer sold you a SIM. It can only be purchased from PM or Amazon.

You will need a CC to activate your SIM. It will be difficult to active a SIM with your $40 voucher.

Try contacting a CS_Agent to see if they will activate the SIM with a voucher.

Where did you purchase the SIM?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sasan223 there is no more activation by voucher 

but no worry, there are 2 ways to do this:

1. you can use a CC to activative first and use the voucher for future renewal 

2. you can open ticket with PM and ask them to arrange to manually activate your sim card and create  you a My Account in suspended status.  Once you got the login info from PM support back, you can login and apply the voucher to finalize the activation 

to open ticket with PM support fir this manaul activation, message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.