cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplii Mastercard debit

Jamie22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to change my payment plan to a Simplii Mastercard Debit card, which apparently is an option according to Simplii. But Public Mobile doesn't seem to accept it. What can I do?

14 REPLIES 14

thanks @Papa_Bear . Great to know it's not a PM's problem.

@Papa_Bear- Great update. Thanks for checking in with them on the problem.

Papa_Bear

Mastercard debit is no problem on Public Mobile's side. However I recently spoke with a Simplii Financial rep and they have a known issue relating to their tech and incompatibility with some vendors including Public Mobile. They are hoping to resolve the issue soon.

thanks @computergeek541 and @Luddite for confirming 

@softech wrote:

@Luddite  you posted a link earlier saying the Help articles updated to include MC debit, right?  let us know what support says

Public Mobile has confirmed that Mastercard Debit is fully accepted.

@Luddite- And the evidence of this thread and the other similar one.

@softech  Correct. There is a conflict between the official Help article and information on the Payment page of My Account. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite  you posted a link earlier saying the Help articles updated to include MC debit, right?  let us know what support says

@softech @Handy1  Am awaiting response to my query concerning the acceptance of Mastercard debit. 

Luddite_0-1685399496061.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Deann
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile does accept simplii card, that's what I use

@Jamie22  message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jamie22

How do I submit a ticket?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jamie22 

We just had a post yesterday about unable to use Simplii Mastercard debit.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Payment-problem/m-p/1004987

Visa Debit should work , but MC Debit is tricky.   Some work, some don't

@Voodoomoon  , you opened a ticket with support yesterday, you have any luck with Simplii MC?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jamie22  Get a pre paid visa . Or payment vouchers 

Need Help? Let's chat.