cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card hasn't arrived after nearly 4 weeks

peyman1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I purchased my sim card on October 14th, and received a confirmation email with an order number saying that the order should arrive in 5-10 business day.

It's been 4 weeks since and the sim card hasn't arrived. Is this normal?

Is there any way that I can track order with the order number in the confirmation email?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Pondball
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I tried both a Telus/Kudo store and a Walmart, both of whom used to stock the cards. They apparently haven't done so here in Canada since July. So I went on Amazon last Tuesday and ordered 2 cards and both had arrived by Thursday. Might be worth trying that route and just absorbing the $10 or selling the first card you ordered if and when it finally arrives.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Call your local Telus or Koodo and see if they have one. It will be much quicker to pick one up and then sell the other when or if it arrives in the mail. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Nothing is normal anymore...

You should receive it in 1-2 weeks, max. But since many parties are involved your mail could be 'lost in a mail'. Even registered mails do not arrive. But annoying flyers are always stuffed into mailbox...

Contact agent for replacement. See if it could be delivered to your local post office. Maybe mail did arrive but somebody was curious what the heck you got, let me see... piece of plastic? Garbage. Toss it.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@peyman1 

You can try contacting an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.