cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up account

KalistaR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help setting up an account.  I created my profile however I'm still not able to set up the account details

21 REPLIES 21

KalistaR

I was going nowhere with the chatbot, so I did request some help with live CS.  I was previously attempting to open a ticket but the chat bot was just not understanding my request.

Thank you!

@KalistaR   open ticket and have PM to sort it out for you  🙂

@KalistaR 

That's what I thought.

You'll have to get a CSA ty set up the whole account from scratch and have them update the CC information, at the same time.

Use the Chatbot Simon to get a ticket started.

Or just send a private message to CS_Agent

KalistaR

Yes I read that i needed 1 account per Sim.  Her supposed account is this KalistaR account I just set up.  Unique email, unique user ID, unique password.   Different from my own

@KalistaR  do you have one account for your daughter only ? or more than one?

if more than one, then you must have different email address to login.  PM My Account is one email can only be used with one account.  So, if you have more than one account, you must have different My Account.  

Again, to setup the new one, or to short out which email for which account, open ticket with Pm Support by direct message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@KalistaR @The community and your public mobile account are two different systems once you have a pm account and logged in there will be a tab for payment and that’s where you will be able to update cc info 

KalistaR

I am using a unique email different from the one I set my personal account with

KalistaR

I can log into my account just fine.  It's my daughter's account I'm trying to set up.  We set everything up at the store about a year ago, but the card expired, and I need to change the card.  So I was told I need to create a new "my account" for her in order to change the details.

So I was in the process of doing it today.  I set up the community account, then did the email confirmation.  Once I did that.  I'm now only able to access the community but Nothing else

@KalistaR wrote:

I'm just going in circles with that bot😩

@KalistaR   if you type in exactly what I posted, should be ok

But no worry, just message them directly here then: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@KalistaR @If the above fails you can always reach out to support also 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

KalistaR

I'm just going in circles with that bot😩

@KalistaR 

If your activation was done a while ago in store and you didn't get a self service account created afterwards, you'll have to get help from a Customer Support Agent.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

@KalistaR wrote:

Yeah, set up about a year ago.  I just need to change the billing details.   I created the online profile.   However when I try to sign on to set up everything it says password or email invalid 

@KalistaR   in such case, you will have to open ticket with PM support, they will confirm if a selfserve my account login was created, or will update the email and/or reset password for you 

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@KalistaR 

If you have an account already.

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try logging into your account using a computer or laptop instead of your mobile phone, if you are trying to update your CC information in your account.

@KalistaR @So it was activated in store ?if so  You need to create your account on public mobile website , using the email you gave the sales person in store and go to payment tab and update cc info 

Go to Payments. Use incognito mode. Do not try to update too many times (if it fails).

Meow_1-1673290285118.png

Meow_3-1673290299733.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What exactly is difficult?

Meow_0-1673290236069.png

KalistaR

Yeah, set up about a year ago.  I just need to change the billing details.   I created the online profile.   However when I try to sign on to set up everything it says password or email invalid 

KalistaR

Sim was activated almost a year ago.  But I need to change the card that the funds are currently coming out from.  And it seems I can't do that without an account

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KalistaR   did you set up your account in selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

did you activate a new sim card?  is the sim card working and able to connect to the network?  give us more details like what did yo do and what you cannot do

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KalistaR @Have you gone thru the process of activating a SIM card on public mobile website ? 
that’s how the account initially gets set up 

Need Help? Let's chat.