cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing day deal....

Cyberman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ordered a Sim card today Jan 9 2023,  It will take a few days to get the card... will I loose the deal?

I got 2 cards coming one for me and one for my wife

6 REPLIES 6

Cyberman

the Boxing day deal

@Cyberman wrote:

lol.... the online chat Agent sent me here

@Cyberman   you can try to open ticket  with PM support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hope they will promise they will give you the deal once you got the sim card

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cyberman @The only other way to make sure you get this plan with no hiccups would be to go to a Telus /Koodo store today and pick up the SIM cards there’s also 15G for $40 as an option when activating the SIM card online that’s not advertised online right now 

Cyberman

lol.... the online chat Agent sent me here

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cyberman   tell you the truth, it could take longer to receive the sim card.  5 days or as many as 3 weeks.

Which plan you are trying to get?  Some plan in fact is still live now, even tough it said boxing day deal.  But again, we don't know when they will take it off 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cyberman @Best to reach out to support and explain to them you just ordered the sims cards with the hope to get this plan and they may be able to honour it for you 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.