cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services on hold & misdirected payment?

Elpajane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, My account says that my services are on hold and subscription is expired. So I payed $39 for another month and my account is saying it’s just a top-up?!? Please help!

I was recently issued a new credit card, so maybe this was the cause of my services being placed on hold? I thought I added my new credit card an hour and a half ago…

3 REPLIES 3

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Elpajane 

It’s normal to see your data reset to zero during the renewal process. As long as you have service on your phone and an active credit card on your account you can safely ignore any messages of your account being on hold when you reach your renewal date. 

When renewing the system will look to your available funds to see what is in there and then charge the card for the amount it needs to add in your available funds in order to cover the cost of the plan. If the $39 you added cover’s the cost of the plan then you should be ok as the system will know you have enough in the available funds to cover it. But pay attention to your bank statements just in case. 

Elpajane
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for your reply. A standard monthly notice that your subscription is suspended seems like a confusing and ineffective way to communicate that the payment just hasn't been taken out yet! All I know is I added $39 of funds, my payment history says "Credit or Visa Debit Top-Up" and my Data has reset to zero but for this current month (ie. showing Aug. 28 - Sept 27)...and now I'm worried that another $39 is going to come out automatically and I'm going to lose this current this new 20GB when the subscription rolls over later today :S...am I panicking for no reason here? Do you think I will be double-charged?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Elpajane 

If your renewal date is tomorrow. There is a standard notice on your account that your subscription is suspended until the renewal payment is completed. Just ignore the notice…all members get this notice until AutoPay has gone through.
If your CC doesn’t expire before the renewal date then you are OK and in the Payment section will show the amount paid as Top Up.

If your CC expires before the renewal date then you will need to login to your account and update your CC information and reboot your phone by powering it off then back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.