cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I created an account with email. I was able to login .Then I changed the password and cannot login.

leo37b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys.

On password recovery page I am getting: Enter the phone number or email associated with your EverSafe ID to receive a security code. Please enter a valid email address registered to your account.

I do not have my phone registered with Public Mobile yet

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

@leo37b 

I guess you now have subscribed a plan now?  Enjoy 🙂

leo37b

Hi softech.

It looks that when I start from the buying a plan page I am able to log in with my existing email/password.

I have a problem to login in my account. I guess, it is because  I do not have an account yet.

leo37b

I kind of wanted to use this email. Now I need to create a special email for the PM.

I will do it close to the time of phone transfer.

Should I transfer my phone first or it is ok to create an account first?

Thank you

@leo37b 

if you just want to signup, please use a new email address and setup a new account

Also, please download the PM app on your phone and start the new account setup (with another email address) and subscription process there. 

If you have been using app already, please Uninstall the app first, then clear browser cache on your default browser on the phone and reinstall the app , then setup new account and subscription

leo37b

No, I do not have active service yet. I just tried to sign up and see how does it work. I plan to switch from Telus to PM soon

Thank you anyways

@leo37b 

you have active service with PM?

please open ticket with PM support by messaging them here for them to help with the login problem:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

leo37b

Thank you for quick reply. I tried the Incognito. Unfortunately still the same issue...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@leo37b 

it could be cache problem.  Please try again using browser with Incognito mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.