cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services on Hold

MrRichard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged my subscription amount twice today and when I log into the app it states that my services are on hold because my subscription has expired. When I attempt to "pay now", the transaction goes through, but the subscription status does not update. Help please. 

6 REPLIES 6

These are just pending charges. Takes 2-3 days to posts to account. Any duplicates will either drop or get posted at that time. Credits remain for the next renewal. 

You would have to wait a few days for the system to update with updated available funds.

MrRichard

Thanks for everyone’s responses. My subscription has now gone through but I’ve been charged twice per my payment history; but the available funds only shows as $0.

Bill31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As far as the message goes, I've had it also on renewal day. The service continues and the message goes away. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@MrRichard  if you refresh the app the information should upload correctly.  

Swipe down from the top of few times. But if your phone is working just ignore it, it will eventually update.

MrRichard

The subscription renewal just went through, but now I’ve been charged twice (per my payment history) but my available funds shows $0.

@MrRichard wrote:

I was charged my subscription amount twice today and when I log into the app it states that my services are on hold because my subscription has expired. When I attempt to "pay now", the transaction goes through, but the subscription status does not update. Help please. 

Does your service still work?  If your servcie still works, ignore the error message in the self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.