cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service NEVER works.

Alyssawolfee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I need my phone, I can never use it. My phone will say connected but internet, calls and texts won’t go through. It’s not a phone issue, not a payment issue just public mobile is a scam and doesn’t work. Why am I paying for a service I cannot use? Every day when I’m at work I miss important calls and messages because public mobile just doesn’t work. I’m standing in an open parking lot with no buildings around, in the city there’s no reason why my phone shouldn’t work.  Can’t connect to ANY customer support. Link to submit a ticket doesn’t work. Nothing at public mobile works. Terrible @customer service. 

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Alyssawolfee 

why you so sure not a phone issue?  did you test your sim in another phone?

you have been with PM for 5 years, 5 years of great service, you should know it is not a scam

At least on your phone, click Reset All Networks, that usually helps

if possible, put the PM sim in another phone and test.  Could be a faulty sim card or could be fault phone.  

And you can try your phone with another sim card, active one 

let us know the results

@Alyssawolfee 

while you wait for CSA intervention; help us to help you...what make and model is your phone ? You're in a open parking lot...in what city ?

Alyssawolfee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1.  5 years 

2. yup!  Multiple times

3. yup! Multiple times! 

still doesn’t work. Would LOVE to hear those other options. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

From another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your phone number and listen to the recording. What does it say? Have a look at devicecheck.ca to rule that out. What is the make and model of the phone?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm sorry to hear that. I would suggest if you haven't done so yet  reboot phone, turn on and off data/airplane mood, wifi. Public is not that bad😏. There are worst out there.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well @Alyssawolfee 

To call PM a scam is an over reaction and unfounded. And if you did your due diligence before you signed up, you'd know THIS forum IS your support and if you've READ anywhere in this forum you'd know that there IS a way to contact support. 

So maybe share some things that are going on so some of us can try to help.

1. How long have you been with PM?

2. Have you tried resetting your networks?

3. Have you tried to remove the SIM card and reboot then put your SIM back in?

There are lot of ways to fix issues. 

Need Help? Let's chat.