cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not working

claudiata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up my daughter into Public mobile and registered a sim card got a new number, payment went through but not signal not connection, nothing. I need help

4 REPLIES 4

claudiata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I rebooted the phone and it works now 🙂 Thank you!!!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@claudiata  Try rebooting the phone . And if possible can you try sim card in another phone to test . If no dice . It’s possible you need to submit ticket with support to re provision the sim for you on their end . 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@claudiata 

Try to reseat the sim card once.

Also, you can try to click Reset All Networks

If still does not help, likely a sim provisioning issue.  Easy fix for PM support and you just need to open ticket with them by messaging here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@claudiata 

Try rebooting device, resetting network connections, and toggling airplane mode on/off.

Also, try the PM SIM card in another (known to be working) device to see if service works with it.

Then you'll be able to determine whether device or account/SIM issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.